- Social Networking/Live Mixers
- Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening Celebrations
- Networking Lunches
- Meet & Greets
- Event Volunteerism
- Committee Involvement
- Visitor Information Center located at the Chamber
- Opportunity to become a Member of the Month recipient.
- Access to civic and community leaders
- Government Affairs & Public Policy meetings
- Legislative Platform that allows the Chamber to act on behalf of your business on issues in a timely fashion
- Advocacy for the business community to ensure pro-business legislation is approved.
- Chamber Ambassadors that encourage participation and letter writing campaigns
- Educations forums to create an informed business and residential community
- Free Certificate of Origin
- Free multiple listings in the Chamber Directory
- Free website presence and individual membership link to your website
- Free event posting on the Chamber website
- Free monthly electronic newsletter and weekly copy of the Friday Update
- Free updated hard copies of our membership roster
- Low cost, high visibility Chamber event sponships
- Low cost advertising in our weekly and monthly electronic updates and newsletter
- Low cost advertising on our website
- Low cost membership mailing labels.
- Free advertising of your business cards, brochures and promotional literature in our Visitor Information display rack
- Free directories, maps, phone books and community event calendars
- Comprehensive Business Support Center providing an array of valuable resources
- Free community economic profiles
- New Business Start-Up Information packets
- Free Business/Residential Relocation and Visitor packets
- SCORE counseling available upon request.
Basic Dues - $250
(Includes up to 5 full-time employees (FTE))
- Base w/ 6-10 FTE + $25 (Total = $275)
- Base w/ 11-15 FTE + $50 (Total = $300)
- Base w/ 16-20 FTE + $75 (Total = $325)
- Base w/ 21-25 FTE + $100 (Total = $350)
- Base w/ 26-30 FTE + $125 (Total = $375)
- Base w/ 31-40 FTE + $175 (Total = $425)
- Basie w/ 41-50 FTE + $225 (Total = $475)
- Base w/ 51-60 FTE + $275 (Total = $525)
- Base w/ 61+ FTE + $450 (Total = $700 MAX)
Financial Institutional and Utilities: $600 flat rate
Government: $200 flat rate
Individual under Umbrella Company: $230 flat rate
Associate (not-for-profit or family): $125 flat rate
Membership free may be tax-deductible. Check with your tax advisor.
For questions about membership fees, please contact the Chamber office at 608.845.5777 or email email@example.com.